For those who live with anxiety, it can be difficult to know where to turn. Decisions can be difficult to settle on, without trying to think about all of the potential possibilities and outcomes. Meeting new people can be difficult for those who have social anxiety. Finding people who deal with similar symptoms and learning that you are not alone can be a key part of your recovery
No matter if you are dealing with stress management, or you are dealing with panic attacks or obsessive thoughts, counseling for anxiety can help.
While making a decision about therapy, I encourage you to use this page as a resource to learn more about the anxiety you are dealing with. This page includes screening tools, social and support groups for clients, and educational information.
- National Institute of Mental Health Obsessive-Compulsive Information
- Information about Panic Disorder
- Information on Seeking Help for Anxiety
- Stress Management
- Information about Social Anxiety
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder Information