Sex Compulsivity Group for Men
The idea of participating in a group can feel extremely intimidating. However, this can be an invaluable tool. This group can help with building tools to help maintain a solid recovery plan. It can also help with managing relationship crises, and rebuilding your relationship. This group focuses on utilizing activities and processing to enhance your recovery, rediscover intimacy and trust, and rebuild your relationship.
This group is an open group. You can start it, as long as there are openings. This offers a cost-effective way of getting more therapy and support in your recovery process.
This group will help with the following:
- Rebuilding relationship trust
- Working through toxic shame
- Overcoming relationship avoidance
- Maintaining solid relationship boundaries
- Building a solid relapse prevention plan
- Identifying your own definition of healthy sexuality
- Sharing your recovery in a safe space
When: Wednesday and Thursday nights at 6:00 pm.
Facilitated by Zach Ramsey
Contact us today to learn more about our groups and to see if there are any openings.