Counseling for Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Individuals
Finding a therapist can be daunting no matter what the circumstances are. If you are gay, lesbian, or bisexual, or you are questioning this, searching for a therapist with whom you feel comfortable with can even be more intimidating. You shouldn’t have to worry about whether or not you can be open with your therapist about any aspect of your life. You should also be able to feel comfortable with your counselor without worrying if he can empathize with what you are going through.
We can help you with any of the following:
- Coming out in a straight marriage.
- Feelings of low self-esteem.
- Couples and relationship issues.
- Problems in your sex life.
- Overcoming an addiction.
- Wanting more meaningful relationships.
- Help with dating.
- Problems with anxiety or depression.