Relationships can struggle for a variety of reasons. Some lose a sexual spark that they once had. Others struggle to get along with each other. Then there are those relationships where cheating or betrayal are serious problems. We can help you get your relationship to where you want it to be. We’ll help you get to a place of love, connection, trust, and open communication.
We help couples with the following problems:
- Low sexual desire or sexual dysfunctions.
- Communication problems or problems managing conflict.
- Lies, cheating, or betrayal.
- Out of control sexual behavior or sexual addiction.
- Relationship boredom.
- Marital problems.
- Interest in polyamory, open relationships, and swinging.
- Love avoidance and love addictions.
- Substance abuse problems.
Meet Our Relationships Therapists
Under the supervision of Dr. Michael J. Salas, PsyD, LPC-S